"Kirsten's never-ending creativity and design aesthetic has made her the perfect DIY contributor to our craft blog, Live.Craft.Love. Kirsten is always extremely professional, prompt and reliable. I can always turn to her when we are in a crunch and need a last minute project crafted up."
- Sarah Kubelka, Social Marketing & Brand Communications Manager, Darice
I believe living a creative life doesn't have to be complicated. I also believe that everyone has creativity; it's all about finding a way to fuel the individualistic fire within them. As a journalist and a maker, my primary mission is to spread inspiration & wellness through words, images, and ideas.
- BS in Dietetics + MS in Nutrition
- New York born & bred
- Currently available for freelance projects, collaborations, food nerdiness, and crafty chaos
Specifically, I live and breathe the following topics:
- Food (recipes, nutrition)
- Health (wellness, fitness, holistic living)
- DIY (crafts, style, home decor, beauty, wedding)
Want to work together? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!