"Kirsten's never-ending creativity and design aesthetic has made her the perfect DIY contributor to our craft blog, Live.Craft.Love. Kirsten is always extremely professional, prompt and reliable. I can always turn to her when we are in a crunch and need a last minute project crafted up."
- Sarah Kubelka, Social Marketing & Brand Communications Manager, Darice
I believe living a creative life doesn't have to be complicated. I also believe that everyone has creativity; it's all about finding a way to fuel the individualistic fire within them. As a journalist and a maker, my primary mission is to spread inspiration & wellness through words, images, and ideas.
- BS in Dietetics + MS in Nutrition
- New York born & bred
- Currently available for freelance projects, collaborations, food nerdiness, and crafty chaos
Want to work together? Please check out what I'm into (and what I'm not into) below:
Lifestyle topics that I'm all about:
- Creativity, passion, self-fulfillment, travel
- Food (recipes, nutrition)
- DIY (general, style, home decor, beauty, wedding)
Lifestyle topics that I know negative five things about:
- Celebrity gossip (I only pay attention when they are wearing something DIYable)
- Parenthood & pregnancy (unless you want a story about my book-child)
- Marriage (my wedding expertise ends at the decor; besides, my sewing machine is not available for interviews right now... sorry!)